Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Project Table - Base ACS-TBASE
Folding, rolling base for the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table
- Folding, rolling stand for the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Top
- Attaches to the Project Table Top to allow the table to fold vertically and roll for easy storage or transport
- Heavy-duty steel construction for strong, stable support
- Adjustable height to suit your needs and to accommodate uneven floors
- Stable leg braces lock in position to ensure solid footing
The Project Table Base offers solid support for the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Top to create a rock-solid cutting center. The base also folds when not in use to store the Project Table vertically out of the way. Large rubber wheels and folding handles make it easy to transport the Project Table.
Constructed from heavy-gauge steel, the Project Table Base is built for durability. Positive locking supports keep the legs open, while catches hold everything in place against the underside of the table during storage or transport. When folded, the base and table stand upright for compact storage. Adjustable leg levelers allow you to position the Project Table at multiple heights, and keep it steady on uneven floors.
*Designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Top